If you are a Student
and you get a screen that says that your PIN has expired
, this means you need to change your PIN and choose a new one.
The PIN Reset procedure is as follows:
- Go to the Student Accounts / Self Service Login Page
- Enter your previous PIN
- If your previous PIN does not work, please try your random PIN (sent to your email)
- Enter a New 6 digit PIN
- Remember and/or write-down your new PIN
If you are still having a problem, please either call or email us.
(Normal Business Hours)
(Non-Business Hours / Holiday)
Please follow the steps below. We will respond within 48 hours of receiving your email.
- Use your "Monroecc.edu" email account.
- Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter "PIN Reset" in the subject line of your email
- Include your Student ID (M number)
- Include your birthdate .
NOTE: For Faculty and Staff that have PIN Reset questions or problems, please call the TECH desk at 292-TECH (8324).