PIN ResetIf you are a STUDENT and you get a screen that says that your PIN has expired, this means you need to change your PIN and choose a new one.
The PIN Reset procedure is as follows:
- Go to the Student Accounts / Self Service Login Page
- Log in with your M# and most recent PIN (or the random PIN provided via email)
- Type your most recent PIN again
- Twice enter your new 6 digit PIN
- Please remember and/or write down your new PIN
- NOTE: Your PIN expires every 6 months. As long as you remember your most recent PIN, you will be able to reset the PIN each time it expires.
If you are still having a problem, or if your Web access has been disabled, please either call or email us.
By PHONE (Normal Business Hours)
- Brighton Campus (585) 292-2300
By EMAIL (Non-Business Hours / Holiday)
Please follow the steps below. We will respond within 1-2 business days of receiving your email.
- Use your "Monroecc.edu" email account
- Send email to: email@example.com
- Enter "PIN Reset" in the subject line of your email
- Include your Student ID (M number)
- Include your birthdate
**NOTE: PIN resets are not processed outside of regular office hours or when MCC is closed. School breaks and closures will delay your ability to get your PIN reset. Thank you for your patience.
FACULTY and STAFF must contact Technology Services for PIN resets at 585-292-TECH (292-8324).