PIN ResetIf you are a STUDENT and you get a screen that says that your PIN has expired, this means you need to change your PIN and choose a new one.
The PIN Reset procedure is as follows:
- Go to the Student Accounts / Self Service Login Page
- Log in with your M# and most recent PIN (or the random PIN provided via email)
- Type your most recent PIN again
- Twice enter your new 6 digit PIN
- Please remember and/or write down your new PIN
- NOTE: Your PIN expires every 6 months. As long as you remember your most recent PIN, you will be able to reset the PIN each time it expires.
If you are still having a problem, or if your Web access has been disabled, please either call or email us.
By PHONE (Normal Business Hours)
- Brighton Campus (585) 292-2300
By EMAIL (Non-Business Hours / Holiday)
Please follow the steps below. We will respond within 48 hours of receiving your email.
- Use your "Monroecc.edu" email account.
- Send email to: email@example.com
- Enter "PIN Reset" in the subject line of your email
- Include your Student ID (M number)
- Include your birthdate .
FACULTY and STAFF must contact Technology Services for PIN resets at 585-292-TECH (292-8324).