- Who is eligible to live on campus?
- How much does it cost to live on-campus?
- Are the residence halls strictly for out-of-county students or athletes?
- How do I apply for housing?
- What if I can't afford the $200 housing/security deposit?
- How many total rooms are available on campus?
- When submitting an application do 2nd year students have priority over 1st year students?
- How are housing assignments made for new students?
- When are room assignments made?
- Can I tour the residence halls before I move in?
- Does my financial aid cover my housing cost?
- What if I don't get a space?
- What if I decide that I don't want to live on campus after I've signed the Housing Application?
Residence Halls Living Space
- Are the living arrangements co-ed?
- Are the suites furnished?
- What size sheets should I bring?
- Will I need to bring a phone?
- Will I have cable TV in my room?
- Will I have internet access in my room?
Things to Know Living on Campus
- What is an RA?
- What is an RD?
- Where are the laundry rooms? How do you pay for laundry?
- Is there an on-campus meal plan required?
- What type of security do the halls have?
- Is there parking available for all residents?
- How are fees assessed for room or floor damages at the end of the year?
- What are things that I can bring and not bring?
- What is my mailing address?
How Do I Get More Information?
E-mail us at Residence Halls with your question.
Location & Contacts
Building 1, Room 108
Hours: M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Phone: (585) 292-3674