Night Desk Attendant
Night Desk Attendants report to the Department of Public Safety. NDAs work from 6pm - 12am. Their roles and responsibilities include:
- *Monitoring access to the residence halls
- *Verifying the identity of residents and guests
- *Signing in visitors in compliance with visitor policies
- *Conducting searches of bags
- *Reporting any unusual behavior in residence hall common areas
To apply for the NDA position, please complete the two forms below and return them to The Public Safety Office, 7-341. Questions about the position can be directed to that office as well.