The beds in the Alice Holloway Young Commons are offered based on the date and time you apply and pay the application fee for housing, therefore it is important to review the process and apply on the recommended dates.
Please note: Our process is completely online and, because of electronic signatures and collecting credit card information, we are unable to do an application for you over the phone. Additionally, all information will come through your student email ONLY, so please check frequently for housing updates.
Browser Support: Our online system supports the following browsers:
1. Log on to www.monroecc.edu and sign in to your student account
2. From your student account, log in to the "Residence Life" tab
3. Click on the housing application; complete it and pay the $200 application fee (refundable)
4. All placements are made based on the completed (including payment) application date/time. You will receive a notification VIA YOUR MCC STUDENT EMAIL ACCOUNT regarding your housing status.
5. For additional information, please view the Application Process "How To" Video
The housing application agreement will be binding for the entire academic year. Therefore, students will be financially responsible for both semesters unless the Housing and Residence Life Department is able to re-establish occupancy following a student's request for release.
Students requesting to terminate the contractual obligation for the Spring 2016 semester MUST notify the Housing and Residence Life Office by December 1, 2015.
Students requesting to vacate due to graduation, internship, military enlistment, or transfer to another institution must provide supporting documentation by January 15, 2016.
Students requesting to vacate for any other purpose or who do not provide supporting documentation will also forfeit their $200 security deposit.
To view the full agreement (recommended), click here!
Location & Contacts
Building 1, Room 108
Hours: M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Phone: (585) 292-3674