The MCC Association, Inc and the Housing and Residence Life Office work together to rent out spaces in the residence halls during the summer months. Becuase of our longer academic calendar, the time for camps and conferences to utilize the space is limited. Our camp season generally runs from the second week of June through the first weekend in August.
Suites are either 4-person (four singles) or 5-person (2 doubles and 1 single). Conferences have the option of only having one person per bedroom, if preferred, however, conference groups are responsible for paying for all of the beds in a suite if less then half of them are utilized.
Four person suite layout
Five person suite layout
Suites are fully furnished. All rooms are carpeted, except the bathrooms and the kitchen. The living room is fully furnished with a couch, two chairs, coffee table and two end tables. Bedrooms have extra-long twin beds, closet wardrobes, night stands, computer desks, and chairs. Kitchens have a stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. No kitchen utensils are provided.
Each suite also has two full bathrooms, with a vanity counter in the hallway.
Buildings are also equipped with:
- Suite-controlled central air
- On site laundry
- Parking adjacent to the facility
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Large common areas
- Close proximity to walking/hiking/biking trails
- Close proximity to public transportation
Other Available Spaces for Reserve
Canal Hall Conference Room
- 25-30 people sitting at tables or
- 40-45 people sitting in chairs in rows or
- 50-60 people standing
- The room can also be divided in half
This room is also equipped with its own technology.
- 2 large screens connected to separate A/V systems. The screens can be used separately or simultaneously.
- A/V system includes built-in DVD/VHS capability and the ability to connect a laptop computer.
- Wireless internet connection available
The college also has a variety of meeting rooms, athletic fields, and conference spaces available for rent that may better accommodate your group. To find out more about them, please visit the Campus Events website. Everything is within close walking distance to the residence halls.
Additional Information/Reservation Information
Additional information can easily be made available to you by contacting our office at 585-292-3010.
Feel free to browse our Summer 2014 Camps & Conferences Brochure.
Location & Contacts
Building 1, Room 108
Hours: M-F 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Phone: (585) 292-3674