Service Request Form

How to place a non-emergency work order:
(example: light in hallway out, garbage disposal broken, oven not working. Service Requests are completed in order of priority.)

Please fill out the on line Work Order Service Request Form.

Emergency service request:
Please contact the following:

Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm:
Call the Housing & Residence Life Office at 585.292.3674

All other times:
Call Public Safety at 585.292.2911.

Room Change:
If you want to request a room change, please visit the Housing and Residence Life Office (West Canal Hall - 106) to fill out a form. Please note that room changes will not be accepted the first two weeks or last three weeks of each semester.

I am having a problem with Cable:

Please contact Time Warner directly at 585.756.5000

I am having a problem with Internet:

Please contact Annese & Associates support at 855 - 346 - 9295. Your res hall staff is unable to assist you as well as someone from Annese can.

You may also email


My computer is not working:


LVG Library (2-200, Brighton Campus) at the Service Desk


Damon Learning Commons (4104, Damon Campus) at the Circulation Desk


292-TECH (8324) option 1


What we support:

  • Campus PC Login
  • Campus Wireless Connection
  • MCC Student E-mail
  • Blackboard Login
  • M & S Drive Connection
  • myMCC
  • Assistance for MCC Network account password management
  • Student Account pin resets and re-enable web access

What we do not support:

  • Programs installed on personal computers: such as MiniTab, Keyboarding Pro, AutoCad (Please visit the Electronic Learning Center for assistance using these programs. See your instructor for troubleshooting).
  • Residence Halls- internet (call 1-800-379-3729)
  • Blackboard Non-Login Issues (SLN Help Desk at 1-800-875-6269)

Personal laptops and smart devices: Only assistance with MCC Campus Technology related problems will be provided. The troubleshooting of personal programs, virus issues, malware issues, etc. is not offered.

There is a problem with the vending machines:
Please notify your RD of the issue with the machine.  Refunds are obtained by reporting your loss at the Campus Center Service desk, located in building 3.

There is a problem with the Laundry Facilities:
Please contact your Resident Director.

I lost my keys:
Please contact your Resident Director.

I lost my ID:
Please go to the Campus Center Service Desk. There, you must pay a $10 replacement fee. Take the receipt to Photo ID to get a new ID.

Location & Contacts

Brighton Campus

West Canal Hall
First Floor
Hours: M-F 8:45am - 4:45pm
Phone: (585) 292-3674