- Something in my room/suite is broken or not working properly: Work Orders
- I have a maintenance emergency (defined: actively flooding water): Emergency
- I want to request a room change: Room Change
- I want to file an appeal for charges or damages: Appeal Form
- I am having a problem with: Cable
- Setting up my voice mail: Voicemail
- My phone/voice mail is not working: Phone
- Setting up my computer to the internet: Internet
- My computer/internet is not working: Computer
- There is a problem with the: Vending Machines
- There is a problem with the: Laundry Facilities
- I lost my keys: Keys
- I lost my: ID
- Ask an: RA
How to place a non-emergency work order (example: light in hallway out, garbage disposal broken, oven not working. Service Requests are completed in order of priority.)
Please fill out the on line Work Order Service Request Form.
Emergency service request:
Please contact the following:
Monday - Friday 9:00 am
to 4:00 pm: Call the Housing & Residence Life Office at 585.292.3674
All other times: Call Public
Safety from the halls at 3911 or 585.292.2911.
If you want to request a room change, please fill out the online Room Change Request Form.
I am having a problem with Cable:
Please contact Time Warner directly at 585.756.5000
Setting up my voice mail
Setting up my computer to the internet
Plug your phone into the white
Temporary pass code is: 0000
Follow the prompts to set
up voice mail
order to connect to the schools network system, residents must have
an ethernet card and cable. The cable (which is a little thicker then
a phone cord) plugs into BLUE plug (under the phone). Students are required
to register their computers with schools network prior to accessing
the internet. Residents may register their computer by doing the following:
My computer/internet is not working:
- Go to a web site (other then the MCC web site)
- A screen from MCC will pop up, you must read and scroll down and accept the policies
- At this point you will be required to enter your user name (first initial and last name: bsmith002) and password (birthday). In certain cases you might need to enter your entire MCC email address. (email@example.com)
- It will tell you to wait a certain amount of time and restart your computer
Please contact the MCC help desk at 585.292.2555 to set up an appointment.
There is a problem with the vending machines:
Please notify your RD of the issue with the machine. Refunds are obtained by reporting your loss at the Campus Center Service desk, located in building 3.
There is a problem with the Laundry Facilities:
Please fill out the on line Laundry Service Request Form.
I lost my keys:
Please contact your RD.
I lost my ID:
Please go to Photo ID to get a new ID.