Complete application for admission
to Monroe Community College.
- Self-identify with the Services for Students with Disabilities office by submitting
proof of disability documentation.
should allow sufficient time to obtain services from the College. All requests for accommodations should be made as early as possible, at least 30 days in advance of the need.
Later requests may result in a delay of receiving accommodations.
- Students required to take the Accuplacer placement test and are interested in using accommodations must submit all documentation at least 30 days in advance.
- Students must contact the Services for Students with Disabilities office on the Brighton
Campus or Student Services Center on the Damon Campus to schedule an Intake appointment.
- All Deaf or Hard of Hearing students must
contact: Barbara Arnone to request interpreting services and accommodations.
- Complete each of the following steps on the Accepted Student Checklist prior to the first day of classes.