The Visitor's Orientation
Program is held separately, but on the same day as the student's Orientation.
This program will allow parents, and spouses the opportunity
- Discover what the college expects
from students and what students can expect from the college
- Learn ways to offer support and encouragement
to the students
- Share concerns and fears with other
families and college personnel
- Find out what is available on campus
and in the Rochester area
- Tour the campus.
The college will provide lunch
Here are some questions to keep the communication
going with your college student
- Have you bought your books?
- Have you been eating in
- Do you have an advisor?
- Are you getting to know
- How much free time do you
have on campus?
- Have you looked for a job
- Have you joined an organization
- Where do you study?
- Do you have midterms?
- Have you decided what classes
to take next semester?
- Have you looked into registering for classes?
- How many finals do you
- Are you happy with your
- How are you feeling?
- How can we (I) help?