Vaccination or Immunization Requirements
New York State requires all students to submit immunization records. All students taking 6 credits or more and born after Jan 1, 1957 must provide:
- Proof of 2 Measles, 1 Mumps & 1 Rubella vaccines (or 2 MMR's) OR
- Positive blood test results for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella,
Any student registered for 6 credits or more regardless of age also needs to submit the following:
- Proof of receiving the Meningitis Vaccine within 10 years OR
- A signed waiver declining the Meningitis Vaccine
Read more about meningitis here.
You can obtain your immunization record from your:
- Health Care Provider
- High School
- Prior/Current College
- Military records
For more tips on how to obtain your immunization records please click here
- Your Health Care Provider, OR
- The Monroe County Health Department Immunization Clinic on Tuesdays 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm; Wednesdays from 12pm-7pm; Thursdays 9am-12pm. Located at 111 Westfall Rd. Please bring your Medicaid Card if you have one (complete and return this form), OR
- MCC Health Services, by appointment, Monday thru Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm in building 3- Room 165.
Immunizations can be faxed to 585-292-3856, mailed in, or dropped off to our office located in Bldg. 3, Rm 165.
For more information on the New York State Immunization requirements please visit the New York State Department of Health website.
More questions? Read our Immunizations FAQ