to survey the mental health concerns of MCC students. Depression, anxiety, sleep, stress and relationship problems were identified as the
top mental health issues. If these are concerns for you or a friend, there are many resources available to help you, both on campus and in the community.
In the event of a mental health emergency:
If you are concerned that you or a friend could harm themselves or someone else, you cannot and should not try to manage this situation by yourself. Please call for help:
On the Brighton Campus call:
- The Counseling Center at x2030
- Public Safety at x2911 (585-292-2911)
On the Damon City Campus call:
- the Student Services Office at x1740 (585-262-1740)
- Public Safety at x1414 (585-262-1414)
Off Campus call:
- Lifeline at (585) 275-5151 or dial 211 for 211/Lifeline- a free and confidential information, referral and crisis intervention hotline and live chat service available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- You may make an appointment with one of our nurses to discuss your needs. Referrals to our mental health Nurse Practitioner can be made in the fall and spring semesters, if indicated.There is no charge for visits to Health Services. Call 585-292-2018 or stop into the office, 3-165, to schedule.