- For on-campus emergencies: Click Here
- Health Services staff are ready to help you find answers for your health concerns. Call 585-292-2018 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
- FINDING A DOCTOR
- URGENT CARE CENTERS
- Urgent Care Centers offer fast care for minor injuries or illnesses.
- Check hours of operation and accepted insurances before you go.
- Each student is responsible for fees incurred for medical care received in the community.
- These are urgent care centers close to MCC's Brighton campus which students have found helpful:
- EMERGENCY ROOMS
- LOW COST HEALTH CARE
- SPECIALIST PRACTICES NEARBY
- ALLERGY and ASTHMA- Please consult with a local allergist if you need allergy shots.
- DENTAL RESOURCES
- EYE DOCTORS (Opthamologists)
- EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DOCTORS
These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by MCC Health Services of any of the services, products, or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. MCC Health Services bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external sites.