Monroe Community College Testing Services proctors exams for other colleges and universities on a space available basis at the Brighton Campus; there is a non-refundable $23.50 ($20 Proctor Fee + $3.50 Credit Card Processing Fee) Testing Fee for all appointments.
- Use the 'Schedule a Test' link to submit your request and pay for your proctoring. There is a non-refundable $23.50 proctoring fee for each session. You will not select the exam date and time at this point. It is important that this first step is completed at least 7 days prior to your exam deadline to ensure that MCC Testing Services can schedule your appointment and receives all required materials to administer your exam.
- Request that your institution send any required proctor approval forms and exam materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. It your responsibility to ensure that MCC Testing Services receives all required materials prior to your exam proctoring.
- Call MCC Testing Services to set the date and time of your appointment. Someone is available to receive your phone call between 9am and 4pm, Monday - Friday. Call (585) 292-2290 and select option 3.
Students who identify themselves as having a disability and are requesting placement testing accommodations must have approval through their own institution prior to testing at MCC.
Schedule a Test
- Parking pass is required please print a parking permit and follow all directions.
- Arrive at the Brighton Testing Center (Building 6, Room 207) at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
- Photo ID is required to test (according to your exam requirements).
- Plan to arrive with enough time to complete your test. It is your responsibility to confirm that you can complete your test in the scheduled time.
Items Prohibited in the Testing Center
- Personal belongings
- Electronic devices
- Cell phones
- Food and drink
- Children and visitors
15" x 15" locking bags are available at check-in to store items during testing. Items too large to fit in the bag must be secured in lockers outside of the testing center.