Monroe Community College Testing Services proctors exams for other colleges and universities on a space available basis at the Brighton Campus; there is a non-refundable $23.50 ($20 Proctor Fee + $3.50 Credit Card Processing Fee) Testing Fee for all appointments.
- Use the 'Schedule a Test' link to submit your request and pay for your proctoring. There is a non-refundable $23.50 proctoring fee for each session. You will not select the exam date and time at this point. It is important that this first step is completed at least 7 days prior to your exam deadline to ensure that MCC Testing Services can schedule your appointment and receives all required materials to administer your exam.
- Request that your institution send any required proctor approval forms and exam materials to email@example.com. It your responsibility to ensure that MCC Testing Services receives all required materials prior to your exam proctoring.
- Call MCC Testing Services to set the date and time of your appointment. Someone is available to receive your phone call between 9am and 4pm, Monday - Friday. Call (585) 292-2290 and select option 3.
Students who identify themselves as having a disability and are requesting placement testing accommodations must have approval through their own institution prior to testing at MCC.
Schedule a Test
- Parking pass is required please print a parking permit and follow all directions.
- Arrive at the Brighton Testing Center (Building 3, Room 107) at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
- Photo ID is required to test (according to your exam requirements).
- Plan to arrive with enough time to complete your test-- it is your responsibility to confirm that you can complete your test in the scheduled time.
Items Prohibited in the Testing Center
- Large bags (bookbags and large purses)
- Food and drink
- Children and visitors
15" x 15" locking bags are available at check-in to store items during testing. Items too large to fit in the bag must be secured in lockers outside of the testing center. A quarter is required.