- Application for new writing intensive course
- Courses that are typically WR
- WAC LibGuide for Faculty (MCC Libraries)
- WAC Notes
- Teaching and Creativity Center
- Faculty Advisors’ Guide to WAC
- WAC Clearinghouse
Has an An Introduction to WAC by Kate Kiefer
"An extensive guide to key issues in Writing Across the Curriculum."
- Writing Across the Curriculum at Georgia State University
Among the variety of resources available, the two that stand out are:
- Resources for Writers--Style Guides, Grammar Guides, Help in Improving your Prose, etc.
- Discipline-Specific WAC bibliography for: Business, Engineering, Math, History, Sciences, and more.
- General WAC Links
This link connects you to other good links, organized by Bill Klein from the University of Missouri.
- Eleven Tips for Teaching Student Writing
Building 5, Room 535