The WAC Objectives* are student-centered, strengthening the college
mission of student success through active learning championed by the
MCC WAC program.
- By meeting the WR course criteria, students
will increase understanding of course content.
- Through writing, students will gain the ability to express themselves
- Through writing, students will enhance their critical thinking/problem
- Through writing, students will increase participation in their learning
- In WR classes, students will collaborate with others to enrich further
their learning and problem solving skills.
* During the October 15, 1993 meeting the WAC Committee
approved these objectives.