The WAC Objectives* are student-centered, strengthening the college mission of student success through active learning championed by the MCC WAC program.
- By meeting the WR course criteria, students will increase understanding of course content.
- Through writing, students will gain the ability to express themselves confidently.
- Through writing, students will enhance their critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Through writing, students will increase participation in their learning process.
- In WR classes, students will collaborate with others to enrich further their learning and problem solving skills.
* During the October 15, 1993 meeting the WAC Committee approved these objectives.