FRE 103 - Intermediate French I
Communication skills in French for students with limited experience in the language. Cultural topics are included in the development of practical language skills of listening comprehension, speaking, reading and writing. A companion course, FRE 113 is strongly recommended for improving oral fluency, especially for students transferring to four-year institutions. Three class hours. (SUNY-FL)
Prerequisite: FRE 102 or two years high school French or equivalent.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Discuss events in the past in French.
2. Discuss events in the present in French.
3. Discuss events in the future in French.
4. Create grammatically correct sentences in French with "If clauses", utilizing the correct verb tenses.
5. Create grammatically correct sentences in French using the past tenses (i.e. the imperfect and the passé composé).
6. Present an oral report in French with information contained in French language resources.
7. Answer questions in French concerning a specific reading passage.
8. Answer questions in French after listening to French-spoken narrative, dialogue, or conversation.
9. Identify facts associated with French-speaking countries.
Course Offered Fall and Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018