OFT 202 - Office Simulations
This course covers office simulations and projects that draw from all aspects of Microsoft Office Professional software. Realistic workplace projects integrate business vocabulary, critical thinking strategies, and web-research skills into document processing. Two class hours.
Prerequisite/Corequisite: OFT 201, or permission of instructor.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Apply knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite for document creation and formatting.
2. Demonstrate ability to work independently.
3. Apply critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to make effective decisions related to document creation and formatting.
4. Formulate and initiate ways to increase productivity.
5. Demonstrate effective electronic file management.
Course Offered Spring only