CDL 115 - Job Search Strategies
A comprehensive job search strategies course involving skills assessment, resume and cover letter development, networking, interviewing techniques, employment applications, and the use of Internet resources for research and the job search process. One class hour.
Prerequisite: ENG 101
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Identify personal skills, interests, values and define one's ideal job.
2. Identify information about the types of work of personal interest and develop familiarity with occupational resources.
3. Create an individual resume, a cover letter, follow-up correspondence and complete an application form.
4. Develop familiarity with the interview process.
5. Develop an understanding and how to utilize basic job search skills and strategies.
Course Offered Fall and Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018