ITA 103 - Intermediate Italian I
Continued study of grammar and structure with the emphasis on oral expression; cultural topics are included. Three class hours. (SUNY-FL)
Prerequisite: ITA 102 or two years high school Italian or equivalent.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Discuss events in the past in Italian.
2. Discuss events in the present in Italian.
3. Discuss events in the future in Italian.
4. Create grammatically correct sentences in Italian using one or more of the following: compound verb tenses, relative clauses, or object pronouns.
5. Accurately ask (or respond to) questions dealing with health or current events in Italian.
6. Answer questions in Italian concerning a specific reading passage.
7. Present an oral report in Italian with information contained in newspapers or other mass-market publications.
8. Identify facts and cultural traditions associated with Italy, as well as Italian-speaking in other countries.
Course Offered Fall only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018