PEC 157 - Men's and Women's Physical Education: Co-ed Racquetball
A course introducing the basic skills, rules and strategies of racquetball. The course will include safety, basic strokes and positioning for singles, doubles and cut-throat. Two class hours.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Identify racquetball court markings to include the serving area, service box, short line, and front wall.
2. Identify rules as defined by the USRA (United States Racquetball Association.)
3. Recognize the order in which the ball should be struck during play for singles, cutthroat, and doubles.
4. Describe and demonstrate the basic strokes of forehand, backhand, and wall play.
5. Differentiate and select advantageous placement of the ball during play as determined by the position of ones opponent(s).
Course Offered Fall and Spring