CPT 213 - Computer Systems Design Lab
Students will work in teams to solve an application and/or design problem selected from an intercollegiate design challenge or a student proposal approved by the instructor. The students will design and build a working prototype, create a design report, and make an oral presentation. Each student will be required to maintain a weekly ledger in the form of a lab book that details work performed and progress that is periodically reviewed and graded by the instructor. Three laboratory hours.
Prerequisite: CSC 202
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Apply knowledge learned in previous computer courses to propose a design solution to a given set of requirements.
2. Construct a working application prototype.
3. Evaluate the prototype’s design performance and document revisions as determined to be necessary.
4. Produce a detailed report that specifically highlights each team member’s contribution.
5. Compose an oral presentation of the design.
Course Offered Spring only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018