CRC 112 - Introduction to Microsoft Windows
An introduction to the Windows operating system. Students will learn the basics of mouse functions, managing your computer's desktop, opening programs, switching between windows, and file management. One class hour.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate the ability to use Microsoft Windows interface and become familiar with the desktop features.
2. Use programs installed on Windows.
3. Recognize the process of using external media for storing and retrieving data.
4. Manage files and folders effectively.
5. Manipulate contents of the hard drive.
6. Develop strategies to customize Windows settings.
7. Demonstrate a knowledge and use of multimedia software.
8. Identify the integration of Internet Explorer with the Windows operating system.
Course Offered Fall only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018