PHL 101 - Introduction to Philosophy - WR
An introduction to the fundamental questions of philosophy, including such issues as determinism, freedom, and responsibility; the relationship of mind to body; the grounds and limits of human knowledge; and the existence and nature of God. Three class hours. (SUNY-H)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Analyze a philosophical argument.
2. Create a philosophical argument.
3. Defend a philosophical argument.
4. Apply key concepts central to the study of academic philosophy.
5. Summarize complex readings in philosophy.
6. Analyze influential philosophical questions or problems.
7. Defend a philosophical argument in writing.
Course Offered Fall and Spring