XRT 224 - Quality Assurance
This course focuses on national and state criteria for quality assurance and quality control requirements for imaging equipment. This course provides the rationale for a quality assurance program, methodology for such a program, and equipment performance tests, evaluations, and analysis.
Prerequisites: XRT 211 and XRT 251; each with a grade of C or better.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Compare and contrast quality control versus quality assurance.
2. Perform quality control procedures done on imaging equipment.
3. Analyze the results of quality control testing done on imaging equipment.
4. Analyze quality assurance data.
5. Develop a log for documentation of quality control/assurance results.
6. Identify and discuss relevant regulations or regulatory agencies in regards to quality control/assurance programs.
Course Offered Spring only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018