ATP 114 - Toyota (T-TEN) Automotive Co-op I
This is a 15-week co-op course in mechanical repair work experience for Toyota (T-TEN) automotive students. 0.5 Credits (22.5 hours per semester).
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Communicate effectively to obtain and retain employment within the automotive service industry.
2. Explain how to be successful in the automotive service environment.
3. Calculate and schedule work load.
4. Manage documentation for co-operative work experiences.
5. Perform a successful job search.
6. Complete an Apprentice Monthly Report.
7. Complete a Workplace Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Evaluation Report.
8. Complete a Daily Work Journal Report.
9. Complete a Monthly Work Efficiency Report.
Course Offered Fall only