GER 103 - Intermediate German I
Fundamentals of German for students with limited experience in the language. Cultural topics are included in the study of grammar and structure. Three class hours. (SUNY-FL)
Prerequisite: GER 102 or two years high school German or equivalent.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Accurately ask in German (or respond to) questions dealing with past, present, or future events.
2. Write grammatically correct sentences in German using compound verb tenses and relative clauses.
3. Present an oral report in German with information contained in newspapers or other mass-market publications.
4. Answer questions in German concerning a specific reading passage.
5. Identify cultural traditions associated with German-speaking countries.
Course Offered Fall only