ENR 254 - Circuit Analysis II
A continuation of ENR253. Topics include complex power; complex frequency analysis; Laplace transform analysis; transfer functions; passive and active filter design and analysis; Bode plots; magnetically coupled networks; two-port networks; and Fourier series and transforms. Three class hours.
Prerequisite: ENR 253 with a grade of C or higher.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Perform complex power balance calculations on circuit models.
2. Synthesize passive and active filter circuit designs from specified transfer functions or filter specifications.
3. Demonstrate understanding of the application of magnetically coupled networks in transformer circuits.
4. Apply Laplace Transforms to study the behavior of linear lumped-parameter circuit models.
5. Differentiate between Fourier Series and Fourier Transform techniques as they apply to circuit analysis.
Course Offered Spring only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018