HON 102 - Honors Studies: Exploration and Discovery - WR
This is the second in a series of four 1-credit courses that comprise the common experience in the MCC Honors Institute. Students will build on the foundation of the first course as they are introduced to research methodologies in various academic disciplines. Students will also engage in a common service learning project. One class hour.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Explain how research questions are developed in a range of disciplines.
2. Explain what constitutes evidence in a range of disciplines.
3. Explain how these broader issues of scholarship connect with a specific field of personal interest.
4. Apply their understanding of research questions and evidence with participation in a common service learning project.
5. Describe the cultural diversity discovered in the MCC community and local Rochester community.
Course Offered Fall and Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018