MUS 108 - College Chorus
Performance of a wide variety of choral music. Musical selections range from traditional to contemporary and include such diverse styles as madrigals, songs, chorales, folk music, jazz and rock. Three class hours. (May be repeated for additional credit.) (SUNY-A)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate proper vocal production, including breath control and stylistically appropriate tone.
2. Identify the musical genres of selected music for the course
3. Produce proper vocal diction.
4. Participate in ensemble rehearsals.
5. Perform in public concerts
Course Offered Fall and Spring