New and Updated Course Descriptions
TOY 199 - Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning
A class focusing on theory-related instruction and demonstration of testing and repair procedures covering automotive heating and air conditioning systems. This course provides theory for R-12 and R-134a systems.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Describe refrigeration system operation.
2. Diagnose refrigeration systems.
3. Repair refrigeration systems.
4. Describe heating system operation.
5. Diagnose heating system.
6. Repair heating system.
7. Describe air distribution systems.
8. Diagnose air distribution systems.
9. Repair air distribution systems.
10. Describe heating and air conditioning operational control systems.
11. Diagnose heating and air conditioning operational control systems.
12. Repair heating and air conditioning operational control systems.
13. Recover, recycle and handle refrigerant properly.
Course Offered Summer only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018
Summer Session 2018