Department: Liberal Arts
School: Arts & Humanities; Business, Hospitality & Entrepreneurism; Community Engagement & Development; Health Sciences & Physical Wellness; Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM); Social Sciences & Global Studies
Program Learning Outcomes
1) Discuss the aesthetic attributes of art nature music language culture or literature.
2) Reflect on issues concerning the human condition in local or global contexts.
3) Conduct independent discipline-based research.
4) Analyze information using established or prescribed methods or principles.
5) Synthesize information drawn from a variety of resources or experiences.
6) Work collaboratively to achieve a common goal.
For related jobs: Career Coach
Occupational Resource: http://www.onetonline.org
Requirements for Program Entrance
Algebra (1 year high school math or placement into Level 4 Math at MCC).