Department: Visual and Performing Arts
School: Arts & Humanities
Program Learning Outcomes
1) Utilize the elements and principles of art and design in the creation of two-dimensional works.
2) Utilize the elements and principles of art and design in the creation of three-dimensional works.
3) Demonstrate proficiency in perceptual drawing translating observation to image.
4) Create works of art using a range of art materials.
5) Analyze works of art and design including their own using formal art terminology verbally and in writing.
6) Identify a range of basic art historical periods and styles.
For related jobs: careercoach.monroecc.edu
Occupational Resource: http://www.onetonline.org
Requirements for Program Entrance
Pre-Algebra (1 year high school math or Placement into Level 3 Math at MCC). Art courses recommended.