- Video Production of Curriculum and Administrative Programs
- Coordination and Expediting Satellite Teleconferences
- Video Duplication Services
- Distance Learning: Telecourse Operations and RAITN Support
- Campus Wide Video Technical Support
- Producer/Director Video Production
- Video Production, EFP and Studio
- Video Signal Distribution Systems
- Telecourse Programming, Distribution and Maintenance
- Instructional Design-Instructional Module Design
- Operating and Maintaining Satellite Receiving Equipment
- M.S., Instructional Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology,
- B.A., Communications, St. John Fisher College
- Certificate, Criterion Referenced Instruction, Mager Institute
- Certificate, Instructional Module Development, Mager Institute
- Operations Director, Visual Impressions, Ltd.
May 1985-September 1988
National Multi-Image Slide to Video Transfer Services. Marketing, Sales and Operations.
- Media Coordinator/Instructor, St. John Fisher College
June 1980-May 1985
Coordinated all Media Center Operations with emphasis on Video Production. Instructor in Video and Media Production in Commnications Program.
- Technical Video Training Assistant/Merchants Mutual Insurance Group
December 1977-June 1980
Expedited all Technical Aspects of Video Production For Production of Training Videos.
Other Professional Activities and Awards
- International Society for Performance Improvement
- Educational Technology Officers Association, State University of New York
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department