Monroe Community College
North Faculty Tower
Building 5, Room 436
Phone Number: 585-292-3341
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I teach Principles of Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and Personal Finance.
- I have taught Accounting Principles 101, Cost Accounting, Federal Income Taxation, Principles of Business Management.
- Ed.D., Columbia University
- M.A., Columbia University
- M.B.A., Long Island University
- B.A., Rutgers University
Publications and Conferences:
- Chaired and served on important college wide committees.
- Fifteen years teaching experience.
- Experience in Financial Planning.
- Experience in curriculum development and evaluation.
- Reviewed many economics texts.
- Served as coordinator to adjunct faculty.
- Developed economics courses.
- Written instructional development research grants.
- Volunteer faculty to a non-profit training program.
Professional Activities and Awards:
- Published articles on teaching and economic issues.
- Co-authored economics study guides.
- Conference speaker and presenter.
- Speaker to community groups.
- I am one of 120 professionals in Western New York included in the Diversity Directory, the nations only resource of minority professionals who are available to share their talents and expertise in various fields.
- Who is Who Among America's Teachers, 1996 Edition. My professional achievements and education are highlighted in this edition.
- I enjoy reading and sports, especially soccer.
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department