- ECO 103- Personal Money Management. This practical course teaches you how to better manage your financial affairs.
- BUS 135- Supervising for Quality. This course is designed to teach supervisors the concepts and skills they need to manage work and lead people in a diverse workforce.
In addition to Economics 103 and Business 135, I may teach Small Business Management I (BUS 110) and Small Business Management II (BUS 111), Introduction to Business (BUS 104) and, Human Resources Management (BUS 207).
- MBA, Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
Concentration in Finance
- B.A., University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
Professional Affiliations and Awards:
- 1999-2003-Adjunct Instructor, Monroe Community College- Business Administration.
- 1984-2000-President & Owner, The Comfort Zone and Video Age
- 2000-2003-Director Community Impact, United Way of Greater Rochester
- 1976-1988- Xerox Corporation, financial analyst / consultant
- Board of Directors-WXXI Public Broadcasting Council
- Advisory Board-The Women’s Health Network at Highland Hospital
- Board of Directors- RTS Foundation(family foundation)
- 1996 Distinguished Business Award, BBA Chamber of Commerce
- Hall of Fame, Rochester City School District;
- The Black Family of the Year Award, Niagara University
- I enjoy traveling and reading. I also enjoy many sports activities such as, squash, biking and tennis
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department