Computing & Information Technology Services
Monroe Community College
Registration/Financial Services Building
Building 6, Room 100
Phone Number: 585-292-2609
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Development and Enhancements-Graduation/Certification Office.
- Application Development and Enhancements-Admissions Office.
- Web for Students Development-Admissions Office.
- Ad-Hoc reporting using FOCUS.
- Access Database Development.
- On Course Implementation and Maintenance.
- AAS, Computer Information Systems, Monroe Community College, May 1997.
- BS, Elementary Education, Roberts Wesleyan College, May 1980.
- AS, Music (Piano Pedagogy), Roberts Wesleyan College, May 1980.
Publications and conferences
- Data Integration Specialist - Monroe Community College/TASC Office, 9/26-12/97 . Responsible for designing and implementing an open-ended client/server based data tracking system. Developed, organized and maintained documentation and procedures relating to the system development. Assisted staff in the general use of computers and related applications.
- Senior Examiner, MCC/TASC Program - Monroe County Department of Social Services, 1/93-9/96. Responsible for developing policies and procedures to facilitate the implementation of the TASC program. Provided DSS services to Public Assistance recipients for participation in the TASC Program. Provided liaison services between DSS and MCC.
- Senior Examiner, Temporary Assistance - Monroe County Department of Social Services, 2/89-12/92. Responsible for supervision and training a staff of 4-6 Examiners. Resolved disputes regarding public assistance cases and reviewed cases for accuracy and completeness.
- SISU Conference, March 1999.
- NYATEP Conference, October 1997.
- Microsoft Developer Days IV, March 1997.
Other Affiliations and Awards
- Access 97-level 2,3, and 4-Logical Operations.
- Administering Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 - Logical Operations.
Nonprofessional Activities & Interests
- Medallion Recipient - MCC, May 1997.
- Academic Achievement Award - MCC, May 1997.
- Who's Who In American Junior Colleges, May 1995.
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa, May 1995.
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department