Monroe Community College
North Faculty Tower
Building 5, Room 506
Phone Number: 585-292-3282
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
I teach various law courses including
Access my Faculty web page to learn more about the courses I teach.
- BUS 201 (Business Law I)
- BUS 202 (Business Law II)
- CRJ 103 (Constitutional Law)
- HTL 201 (Hotel and Restaurant Law)
- LAW 101 (Fundamentals of the Law)
- Penal Law, and
- Criminal Procedure Law.
- Masters of Law Degree, New York University
- Juris Doctor, St. John's University
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Vermont
Publications and Conferences
- I have practised law as -in-house counsel for Macy's Department Stores, Assistant District Attorney in Monroe County, and solo practitioner.
- Access my Faculty web page to find additional information about my professional experience (see "About Me").
Other Professional Activities and Awards
- I regularly present papers at the annual conferences of the following organizations: Northeast Academy of Legal Studies in Business; Council of Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutiuional Education; and Textbook Authors Association (TAA).
- I was elected Brighton Town Justice in 1994 and continue to serve in that capacity.
- Access my Faculty web page to find additional information about my other professional activities and awards (See "About Me").
- I enjoy many sports including rollerblading, running, biking, and coaching soccer.
- Access my Faculty web page to find additional information about my "nonprofessional interests" (See "About Me").
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department