Monroe Community College
Building , Room
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interim Dean, Career Technical Education
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Secondary School Administration, SUNY Brockport
- Masters in Education, SUNY Brockport
- Bachelor of Science, Business Education, SUNY Albany
- Associate of Applied Science, Business Administration, SUNY Alfred
Publications and Conferences:
- I began teaching in 1973 at Honeoye Central School in Honeoye, New York.
- I joined Monroe Community College faculty in 1980 and have continued to enjoy a challenging career in education ever since.
Other Professional Activities and Awards
- I have given several presentations at the annual conference for the Northeast Academy of Legal Studies in Business.
- Additionally, I have given numerous presentations for the Writing Across the Curriculum Committee at MCC.
- Co-authored "New York Cases in Business Law" published by Southwestern Publishing Company with fellow MCC faculty member, Karen Morris.
- New York State Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching, 1991
- National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development Excellence in Teaching Award, 1992 and 1993.
- Writing Across the Curriculum Outstanding Faculty Award, 2001
- Wesley T. Hanson Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2002
- I have served on numerous college-wide and department-level committees since I began working at MCC.
- I enjoy many sports and hobbies, including running, walking, weight training, carpentry, gardening, landscaping and classic cars.
- Additionally I enjoy "lead and follow" couples dancing with my wife Bonnie and many activities with my children, Andrea and Michael.
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department