- I teach all levels of accounting courses.
- I provide advisement to students and serve on college committees.
- M.B.A. - Rochester Institute of Technology
- B.S. Accounting - Rochester Institute of Technology
- A.S. Liberal Arts - Monroe Community College
Publications and Conferences:
- SUNY at Brockport - Instructor
- St. Mary's Hospital, Accountant
- Price Waterhouse, a public accounting firm, as a staff auditor
Professional Activities and Awards:
- Co-authored and co-edited the Accounting Demonstration Problems Workbook, used in ACC101 and ACC110.
- I am a Certified Public Accountant.
I enjoy gardening, camping and music.
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department