Monroe Community College
North Faculty Tower
Building 5, Room 226
Phone Number: 585-292-3349
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I teach various economics courses including Introduction to Economics, Principles of Microeconomics and Principles of Macroeconomics.
- In addition to economics, I may also teach business courses including Introduction to Business, Human Resources Management, Small Business Management I and small Business Management II.
- Master of Arts in Economics - State University of New York at Buffalo
- Master of Public Administration - State University of New York at Albany, Nelson A. Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - State University of New York College at Buffalo
Publications and Conferences:
- Adjunct Professor, Graduate School of Management and Urban Policy, New School for Social Research
- Adjunct Professor, Bryant and Stratton, Business Institute
- Corporate Banking Analyst, Chase-Lincoln First Bank, N.A.
- Municipal Financial Analyst, Marine Midland Bank, N.A.
- Strategic Planning for several small businesses
Professional Activities and Awards:
- An Introduction to the Principles of Microeconomics, 1st and 2nd Editions (1990 & 1993)
- An Introduction to the Market System, 1st and 2nd Editions (1988& 1990)
- I regularly review textbooks for ITP and McGraw-Hill
- Selected for inclusion in the 3rd (1994), 4th (1996) 5th (1998) Editions of Who's Who Among America's Teachers.
- 1995 recipient of the State University of New York Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching
- 1996 recipient of the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development Award for Outstanding Contributions to Teaching and Learning.
- I derive enjoyment from many sports including tennis, swimming, basketball and football.
- I also enjoy being a full-time single father.
The College Directory Information is maintained by the Communications and Network Services Department