Choose Your Academic Program

MCC offers more than 80 programs, as well as our Undeclared Option where you can explore, learn, and find the right path to your future.

Find the program that matches your interests and goals

Consider the Available Degree Options

Through our transfer programs, you can earn your Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.) degree while completing your first two years of coursework toward your bachelor's degree. Or, through our career programs, you can pursue an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree that helps put you in the workplace immediately. For an even higher degree of career specialization and a shorter program, consider our certificate programs.

Check out our admissions options


Use the online option, or complete and return a paper application. If you're in high school, your counseling office can send us your application and high school transcript.

Submit your application

Send Us Your Official Transcripts

  • High school transcripts-Request your high school to send them directly to MCC.
  • GED recipients-Send your GED Score Report (a photocopy is fine) and your high school transcript.
  • College transcripts-Contact the college(s) you have attended and request that an official transcript be sent directly to MCC at this address:
    Admissions Office
    Monroe Community College
    P.O. Box 92808
    Rochester, N.Y. 14692-8908

Provide Your Immunization Records

If you were born after January 1, 1957, you need to provide proof of measles/mumps/rubella immunization (MMR). Your doctor should be able to provide this record, which you can then bring to the MCC Health Office or mail to Health Office, Monroe Community College, 1000 E. Henrietta Rd., Rochester, N.Y. 14623.

Get more information about immunizations

Take the Placement Test

This free testing helps us place you in the appropriate math and English courses. See the link below for ACCUPLACER® test times and locations, or call (585) 292-2290 (Brighton Campus) or (585) 262-1619 (Damon City Campus).

Apply for Financial Aid