How to connect:
- Enter your MCC email username and password (such as smurray001, without the student.monroecc.edu) and enter your password in the appropriate areas)
- Click the login button.
- Java will initiate and the program will load.
- On the right, titled “MCC Storage” navigate to the class/folder you wish to download files from.
- The left-hand window is your computer titled “My Computer”. Navigate in this window to the place you would like to download the files to.
- Select the file in the right-hand window you want to download and click the “Download” button in the center of application. This will then download the file to your computer that you can open.
- If you encounter problems, you may wish to try our previous connection method.
Note: This application
requires that you accept the security dialog displayed and have Java version 6 or higher installed. If the applet
below does not appear or appears as a grey screen then your current Java virtual machine may not becompatible. To run
please download Java.
If you have any questions or comments,
please feel free to email the webmaster.
Previous Drive Access