Brick Lounge, Bldg 1- first floor near vendors
12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
Talk to an expert from the Comprehensive Care Center for Eating Disorders at URMC.
Did You Know?
- Eating disorders are not defined solely by weight. They may occur in people who can be normal weight, overweight, or underweight.
- Families are not to blame, and can be the patients’ and providers’ best allies in treatment.
- Eating disorders are not choices, but serious, biologically influenced illnesses.
- Eating disorders affect people of all genders, ages, races, ethnicities, body shapes and weights, sexual orientations, and socioeconomic statuses.
- Full recovery from an eating disorder is possible. Early detection and intervention are critical.
SPONSOR: Health Services
CONTACT: Jeanne Flanagan, RN, BSN x 2508