Student Tribune

Dropped for non-payment? Find out what to do next.

If you have been dropped for non-payment of tuition and fees for the Spring 2012 semester, you may be able to re-register. Please read below to review your options:


•           If you were dropped for non-payment prior to January 17, you may attempt to re-register but you must be prepared to pay the bill in full, enroll in the payment plan (requires a down-payment) or have sufficient estimated financial aid to cover your bill. Please note that you will be assessed a $25.00 re-registration fee.

  •           If you are dropped for non-payment on or after January 17th, a hold will be placed on your account which will prevent re-registration.

•           Questions concerning bill payment should be directed to the Student Accounts Office at (585) 292-2015. Financial Aid questions should be directed to the Financial Aid Office at (585) 292-2050. 

Loretta Chrzan-Williams
Student Accounts