Before you register for a Dual Enrollment course there are a few things to consider:
- First, review this Important College Information document and contact your school if you have any questions.
- Discuss the decision with your parents or guardian and school counselor. Plan for a rewarding but rigorous experience.
- Consider how the course will fit with your college plans and intended major. Dual Enrollment staff can help you and your counselor figure this out.
- Determine if this is a course in which you will be academically successful. It is a good idea to talk with your parent/guardian, teacher or counselor to determine if taking a Dual Enrollment class is right for you. The grade you earn will become part of your permanent college transcript, and it is recommended that students strive to achieve A and B grades.
- Register before the deadline. Important dates will be posted soon. You will know you have successfully registered when you receive a registration confirmation via email. Later, the college will mail you a bill.
- Determine tuition prices and fees based on the amount of credits being taken.
- Review Dual Enrollment Deadlines.