The Learning Commons (LC) provides MCC Students with access to Library Services, Tutoring Services and Technology Services in a central location. The Learning Commons is located at the Downtown Campus, 4th floor in room 440.
The LC staff is always available to answer questions and offer assistance to students who may not be familiar with LC services. All current MCC students or MCC Alumni with a valid MCC Alumni Association card may have full use of the LC.
The LC is available for a variety of activities all in one area:
- typing and printing papers
- quiet study rooms
- reference assistance with knowledgeable librarians
- check out/in library loan materials (books, Faculty Reserve Textbooks, DVD's)
- walk-in or one-on-one tutoring
- Psychology and other subjects re-take and make-up testing
- portable technology loan (in LC only)
- student technology assistance
- audio visual assistance