- Apply online and schedule an intake interview
- Open account at ESL
- Complete financial literacy training
- Complete savings goal of $375 within 18 months (minimum of 6 months)
- Meet periodically with program Navigator
- Receive 8-1 match funds (up to $3,000) for tuition fees, books and supplies at MCC
Save for Success is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and private philanthropic support. For further information or to apply, please contact the MCC Foundation at (585) 685-6020.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)