Google Docs Voice Typing
- Login to your Google account or create an account.
- Open Google Doc.
- Click on the "Tools' tab in the Google Doc.
- Click on "Voice Typing."
Windows Speech Recognition
- You will need to be on a Windows computer.
- In the search toolbar, type "Windows Speech Recognition"
- You will need to complete a voice training session. (Headphones and a microphone are required.)
Set up Windows Voice Recognition for the First TimeWindows Speech Recognition Voice Training Directions
MICROSOFT 365 DICTATION
Users who have Microsoft 365 can use the built-in dictation feature in Microsoft Word. For more information, please refer to the Microsoft website.
EquatIO is a math accessibility tool with speech-to-text features. Users can dictate formulas aloud and create mathematical equations from their computer. Users can type, dictate or handwrite into the program and EquatIO will convert the information into digital math.
To download EquatIO for free, please refer to the downloading directions below:
EquatIO Directions (PDF)
To learn more about EquatIO, refer to the TextHelp YouTube channel and the TextHelp website for step-by-step training guides.
- Dragon Anywhere