Google Docs Voice Typing
- Login to your Google account or create an account.
- Open Google Doc.
- Click on the "Tools' tab in the Google Doc.
- Click on "Voice Typing."
Windows Speech Recognition
- You will need to be on a Windows computer.
- In the search toolbar, type "Windows Speech Recognition"
- You will need to complete a voice training session. (Headphones and a microphone are required.)
Set up Windows Voice Recognition for the First TimeWindows Speech Recognition Voice Training Directions
MICROSOFT 365 DICTATION
Users who have Microsoft 365 can use the built-in dictation feature in Microsoft Word. For more information, please refer to the Microsoft website.
MAC DICTATION FEATUREs
Users who have a Mac can use the built-in dictation features. For more information, please refer to the Apple website.
Read&Write is text-to-speech software program to support with reading passages. Users can also turn spoken words into text. This program has a built-in speech-to-text feature.
You can download the software as an extension on Google Chrome, to your Windows PC or Mac computer.
To download the program for free, please refer to the directions below:
- Login to your MyMCC account
- Select the "Students Tab"
- Select the "Campus Life" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Students with Disabilities" section and select on the "Downloading Read&Write Directions".
For additional information, you may refer to the following resources:
For additional information, refer to the TextHelp Youtube channel and the TextHelp website.
For technical support, you can contact TextHelp at (888) 548 -0652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dragon Anywhere