The program allows users to customize their learning experience. Kurzweil 3000 provides reading, writing and study support. You can download Kurzweil 3000 on your personal computer by following the steps below:
- Login to your MyMCC account.
- Select the "Students"tab.
- Select the "Campus Life" tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom right hand corner of the page and click on "Downloading Kurzweil 3000".
- Follow the downloading instructions.
For MAC users, please refer to the "Installation Guide for Kurzweil 3000 for Macintosh". For writing tutorials and tools, refer to the Kurzweil 3000 website. For support, contact Kurzweil Education Customer Support.
Natural Reader is a text-to-speech program that reads text aloud. Users can access Natural Reader via the web or download a free version on their own personal device. For more information, visit the Natural Reader website.
- Read to You
- Speech Central: Text-to-Speech
- Speechify- Text to Audiobook
- Voice Dream