- Complete application for Admission to Monroe Community College.
- Self-identify with the Office of Disability Services by submitting proof of disability.
- Students should allow sufficient time to obtain services from the College. All requests for accommodations should be made as early as possible, at least 30 days in advance of the need. Later requests may result in a delay of receiving accommodations.
- Students required to take the Accuplacer Placement Test who are requesting accommodations must submit all supporting documentation regarding their need for accommodation at least 30 days in advance.
- Students must contact the Office of Disability Services on the Brighton Campus or Student Engagement Center on the Downtown Campus to schedule an Intake Meeting or Reinstatment Meeting in order to activate accommodations.
Steps to Request Accommodations (PDF)