For NYS convictions ONLY:
Schedule a fingerprinting appointment by visiting: https://uenroll.identogo.com or call 1-877-472-6915.
- Once on the web or on the phone, you will be required to enter a service code. Please use this service code: 15465F This code will get you an unsuppressed record review.
- There is a fee of $63.50 that must be paid at the time of the appointment.
- Fee waivers are available to those who qualify. To find out if you are eligible or to apply for waiver, please call the Record Review Unit at the number below.
Once you are fingerprinted, the processing time for records is 7 to 10 business days and the records will be mailed directly to you.
If you have any questions about obtaining a record review, you can email email@example.com or contact the Record Review Unit at 518-457-9847 or 518-485-7675.
Upon receipt of your record review, please email or drop it off to one of the following locations:
The Office of Student Rights and Responsibiltiies
Brighton Campus, Building 1, Room 300
The Student Engagement Center
Downtown Campus, Room 310
ATTN: Ivan Matthew
- If you are on probation or parole, in addition to your record review, you must submit supporting documentation from your probation/parole officer, along with their contact information.
- Anyone is welcome to send personal references, which may include letters from counselors, parole/probation officers, current/past employers and/or religious advisors.
- If your conviction was outside of NYS, you must submit equivalent paperwork form the state in which the conviction occurred. Usually by starting with the state's department of justice website, you will easily find information about how you can obtain this record.
Any questions about this process can be directed to the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities at firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-292-2023.